Sunday, September 4, 2022

Craft A Gorgeous, Personalized Squarespace Website











About:

**Please message me PRIOR to placing your order** - it's important we first discuss your project needs. 



Have you spent HOURS toiling over your Squarespace page, only to find that it still doesn’t look right?

 

Are you struggling to help give it that “polished” look, but don’t know how?

 

No problem.



That’s where I come in.

 

I have YEARS of experience not only as a business owner, but as a professional website designer. Whether you own a large business or are launching a small business for the very first time, I know exactly what it takes – and how to EXECUTE this – to make you stand out online. 

 

This means that unlike some website designers, I won’t try to force you – or your brand – into a fixed, inflexible website theme.

 

We’ll work together to figure out how to highlight you and your brand, in a way that makes you completely stand out in your own, unique style.

 

Changes offered include adding photo galleries, design (like changing the color scheme), PDF uploads, ecommerce installations, domain mapping, adding Google analytics, and much, much more.

 

Order with confidence. I’ll help you take your Squarespace page to the next level.  

Reviews


:

Great work, I will definitely hire again!

:

why zurichexpat is a pro? patience 5/5 (even with noobs) ;-) empathy for customers needs 5/5 design 5/5 implementing complicated code stuff 5/5 well this is an overall: 5/5 highly recommended!

:

Stephanie is outstanding - this is the second site she's built for me and once again she hasn't disappointed! She listens, communicates well, and delivers exactly what I ask. And more importantly she's happy to keep refining things until I'm 100% happy with the finished product

:

thank you!

:

Stephanie was a pleasure to work with. The website looks stunning and exactly what I need. Customer service was brilliant along with patience as it is hard to rush big decisions. Chose where to put the photography really well and added some lovely little touches I hadn't thought of. Thanks again!




No comments:

Post a Comment