Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Create Wix Website Design Or Wix Website Redesign











About:

Are you facing difficulty in creating your Wix website design? I am here to help you in making professional Wix website design or Wix website redesign.



I am Anas, a professional Wix expert, helping my clients in making Wix website design or Wix website redesign.



We are a group of Web developers and have made more than 200+ sites on different freelance platforms.



What we provide:



  • Professional, clean and custom build Wix site
  • Ecommerce store functionality
  • Responsive design (Tablet, Desktop, Mobile etc)
  • Onpage SEO optimized (which helps in better Google rankings)
  • Redesigning your old site into a modern look
  • Logos, Banners (Absolutely free of cost)
  • Custom features (Booking, events, Google Analytics)
  • Customer support for 15 days after the order has been completed
  • Quality commitment work on time



Feel free to contact me to get your requirements done. If you have any questions I am here to answer them.



Thanks,

Anas

Reviews


:

Communication was great from the beginning! Very fast response time. He was here for me all the time and answered all my questions. He first made a demo website and showed it to me. From there I could tell what I want to change and he did everything very fast. He was very patient, because I kept seeing stuff that weren't the way I wanted them. I would recommend to work with him! And I will come back.

:

Thanks alot dear sir :)

:

High quality delivery! I am extremely satisfied with this job! My priorities for this project were getting a professional website that made my business look bigger than it is and I was not disappointed by the result or the time it took to complete. He communicated with me every step of the way and I will refer him to others!

:

Anaslhan33 was extremely accommodating in every single detail of the design of my website. He is a very talented person and from the beginning he showed his professionalism and contributed many ideas for the success of the website. I am very happy with the results received. I would personally highly recommend it and would use it again.

:

Anaskhan33 was a star, he patiently worked with me through every step of the process and overdelivered on what I thought one could get with a Fiverr website design. He is the upmost professional with a creative eye and just plain wonderful to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment