Thursday, January 12, 2023

Design A Creative Website On Squarespace And Smart Squarespace Website











About:

Hi I’m Ayesha. A freelancer web designer, I’ve been working with Squarespace since 2018. You can work with me to create a PROFESSIONAL SQUARESPACE WEBSITE for your brand or business.



WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU:

  • A Professional Squarespace Website
  • Squarespace Website re-designing
  • Responsive Layout for Mobile │ Laptop │ Tablet
  • E-commerce Functionality
  • Social Media integration and a contact form.
  • Content upload (text, Images)
  • On brand design (Logo, Font, Colors)
  • Fast Delivery



WHAT I WILL NEED FROM YOU

  • Your Logo and brand Color
  • Content to upload (text, images)
  • Any certain website you like.



You will get a perfect best quality work with UNLIMITED REVISIONS.

If you need to change something in package we can certainly do that. So kindly contact me so we can consider what works best according to your requirements.



NOTE – PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.

 

Thank you

Ayesha

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment