Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Design Or Redesign Squarespace Website











About:

Hi there,

"PLEASE DO NOT ORDER WITHOUT DISCUSSING"





In this Gig, I will be creating a Professional Squarespace Website for your brands and businesses. I am providing website designing as well as website redesigning.



Also, I will design Squarespace from PSD, Figma, Adobe XD design.



Services I offer:-

***************

  • Squarespace website design/Redesign
  • Responsive layout | Mobile | Laptop | Tablet
  • Map integration
  • Image slider
  • Animation effect
  • E-commerce functionality
  • Template customization
  • Social media integration and contact form
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Quick delivery
  • Blog integration
  • SEO friendly 

And Lot More...





Specialization:

  • Company
  • Online Store
  • Blog
  • E-commerce 
  • Restaurant
  • Multilingual language website
  • Business
  • Education
  • Portfolio
  • Entertainment
  • Non-profit
  • Wedding
  • Brochure
  • Other







Finally, I will give you 100% support even if the contract is ended!

But, If you have any type of questions, send me a text.



waiting Forward to your message. 



NB:-Please, message me before placing your order to avoid misunderstanding.





Thanks for looking at my gig!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment