Sunday, August 20, 2023

Design A Beautiful And Professional Shopify Website For You











About:

Hi Everyone! I have a passion in designing professional Shopify websites for my clients. I understand the importance of an elegant and eye-catching platform to engage customers. I will build your website with attention to detail and timeliness whilst ensuring that your ideas shine through.

Why you should work with me;

  • Corporate experience in business development and strategy
  • I am Entrepreneur and Co-Founder with small business experience
  • Professional Photographer 
  • Timely and clear communication



Basic Package: New logo design for your business, up to 3 different types for you to choose from. Once selected, up to 5 revisions. 

Standard Package: Landing page design for your selected theme. I will manage design, color branding and enter your content like logo, text and other details. 

Premium Package: Completely new custom website (5 pages) with information provided by you like preferred colors scheme, layout, features, content etc. 



I will also provide color palette and typography used for your website design. 



*Please note I only design on Shopify FREE themes. If you would like a particular paid theme, it may cost an additional $100-$180.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment