Saturday, August 26, 2023

Setup A Gorgeous, Modern Squarespace Website











About:

*Important Note: there may need to be a basic exchange of contact information in order to fulfill the design.



Let me set up or re-design your Squarespace site! Are you a small business? Restaurant? Blogger? Start-up? I will create a beautiful site, that fits both your needs and budget.



Why Choose Me?

  • Certified Squarespace Expert Designer
  • I'll answer your Squarespace questions along the way
  • I want you to be 100% happy



In addition to the general set-up, I can assist with the following:

  • Image or video gallery
  • Contact Forms
  • Social Media Integration
  • Mobile Responsiveness
  • Domain Connect or Transfer
  • Squarespace SEO
  • Custom Squarespace 7.1 Site
  • Potential savings on Squarespace fees for new Squarespace members

and more!



Many times what you need doesn't fit into a package I offered. No worries, I can create a custom package based on your needs.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment