Thursday, January 18, 2024

Fix Nagios, Zabbix, Prtg, Cacti Deployment And Networking











About:

I'm a network expert with 15 years of experience and I can help you resolve any network issues or monitoring tool problems you're facing. In particular, I specialize in four popular network monitoring tools: Cacti, PRTG, Nagios, and Zabbix. For Cacti, I can help you with setting up graphs and monitoring network devices. For PRTG, I can assist with creating sensors, customizing notifications, and setting up remote probes. If you're using Nagios, I can help you configure host and service checks, customize dashboards, and integrate with other tools. Lastly, for Zabbix, I can assist with setting up triggers, configuring dashboards, and customizing reports.

Additionally, I have experience with in-depth configurations and troubleshooting for various networking technologies, so you can count on me to provide you with comprehensive support. If you need to discuss your requirements further, we can arrange a Zoom call, and please note that all payments will be processed through Fiverr as per their policy.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment