Sunday, May 23, 2021

Create Nice Wordress And Woocommerce Store











About:

Hey,



I'm trying to create one stop shop for all who need an online store. So this is a All-in-one gig for Woocommercestore.

My experience:

- Wordpress Web design & Woocommerce product Import in large scales.

I am pretty much all you need to make your store look great and professional! 



I will create a new store from scratch, Or

I will do work on your existing WooCommerce store. 



Here are some extra customizations I can do:



  • Install and configure Woocommerce theme and get advantage of all its great features and functionality. (with custom offer)
  • Customize design and styles (with custom offer)
  • Create and design web pages to your needs (with custom offer)
  • Add Products and update Inventory (with custom offer)
  • Add payment system (with custom offer)
  • Add advanced shop filters
  • Add Brands, Suppliers showing on the product and category pages
  • Customize the Product page (with custom offer)
  • Add Variations Table on product page
  • Set up automatic updates on stock and price
  • Add Infinite scroll to your shop page
  • Customize shop Checkout page fields
  • Do SEO plugin optimization for best google results.
  • Do Speed Optimization (with custom offer)



Simply write to me, let's discuss your project!

Reviews


:

Thank you very much for the great work and the elaborate job, which was again completed to perfection.

:

Always a pleasure working with Joanne. She is my go to expert. Thanks

:

Ongoing excellent service. Very professional, knowledgeable and highly recommended!

:

She did a excellent job. I will be back for more. Thanks

:

The best at communication and delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment