Monday, May 24, 2021

Create Print On Demand Store With Printify











About:

Welcome to our Wordpress & Shopify Print on Demand Dropshipping Store Creation Gig!







I am Offering...



  • POD store creation from start
  • Premium or Free Theme Customization
  • Store ready for sales
  • Essential and POD Apps
  • Pages Creation
  • SEO friendly titles
  • Domain linking
  • Apps Includes Printify, Printfull, Teelaunch or other POD services



Print on demand is the future. You can let your customers order custom printed products and you will be keeping profit. Print on demand dropshipping companies like printful will manufacture and deliver the products to the customer themselves with your own brand name. So customers will never know who is really making the products and you can sell those items for any price you want. Send me a message if you want to know more about it and have some questions. I would love to answer all of them.



You can print your designs on following.....



  1. T-Shirts
  2. All-over shirts and tank tops
  3. Hoodies
  4. Sweatshirts
  5. Dresses
  6. Skirts
  7. Phone cases
  8. Canvas
  9. Mugs
  10. Posters  
  11. Framed Posters
  12. Embroidery
  13. Totes
  14. Throw Pillows



and many more

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you very much indeed for your kind and supportive help. I actually like very much what you had designed for us other than just listing the items. I enjoyed your involvement and we are happy with the end product and it is easy now to do the final tweaks ourselves. Thanks again and should we hit it big time we sure will be in touch. Vegan Light

:

very professional work and done very fast. I had a shopify store created and everything was to my full satisfaction. thank you very much.

:

Outstanding Experience

:

He was great hard working, and took his time to complete everything I asked of him. I recommend and will be using him again very soon.

:

great servce . I am very happy for my new website . It's very professionnal and good quality.thanks for your good work.




No comments:

Post a Comment