Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Manage An E Commerce Website











About:

If you are a small business owner and would like to expand your store's online presence I am here to help. For already existing websites set up for E-commerce my basic package includes an in-depth evaluation of the functionality, visual presentation , and ease of access of your store. In an editable Microsoft Word document I will include all of my recommendations for your store to increase traffic and revenue. If you would like to take that evaluation to the next level, I will then, with my standard package, update your store with anything you want including but not limited to new products, descriptions, photos, inventory management, & customer subscriptions. If you do not have an online store but are ready to give your business the online presence it deserves I will build you an E-Commerce compatible website.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment