Saturday, October 23, 2021

Design And Redesign Squarespace Website











About:

About This Gig

I am a web designer. My expertise are Wix, Squarespace And WordPress. In this gig I will create/ Design Squarespace or Redesign your existing Squarespace Website





Squarespace is the all-in-one solution for anyone looking to create a beautiful web-site. So, Are you looking for someone to create a stunning Squarespace website? If so, I am happy to help you!





What I offer through this gig:



Create a stunning Squarespace website

Redesign Squarespace to make an awesome design



What Type of Website i Offer in Squarespace



  • Blog
  • Online store/ E-commerce site
  • Portfolio
  • Business Website
  •  And much more



I’ll make sure that you’ll be happy with my delivery. If you have any questions please feel free to leave a message.





Please send me a message before placing an order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Digitalvalle361 was great! She understood my needs and quickly responded to all my requests. She took my ideas and bought them to life even though I was unsure about the possibilities of my website. As I grow my business, I will be using her in the future.

:

Digitalvalle has been amazing to work with. I was slow with getting my part together, and she was kind and patient with me. Her work is fantastic! I was able to explain what I was looking for along with the tone I was going for in my website, and she was able to produce it. Digitalvalle was flexible and prompt. If I had questions or suggested tweaks, she got on it right away! I I would highly recommend her and will definitely use her again!

:

Digitalvalle361 is experienced in squarespace web building and a pleasure to work with-- a very patient and detailed communicator, responding promptly and quickly implementing all of our requested changes. Thanks for your flexibility in working with our already in-progress site, and adapting your development to fit our requirements. Also, the quick eCommerce setup definitely saved us a lot of time and headaches. Certainly would work together again anytime.

:

Very patient and accommodating. We worked really quickly and efficiently when we managed to get online at the same time. I just wish we figured it out a bit sooner as it really make things so much easier :-)

:

Digitalvalle361 has done a brilliant job. I have been well impressed with her speed. It has been an intense process of close collaboration but we finally got there. Good communication throughout, she's been lovely and easy to work with. I can highly recommend her services.




No comments:

Post a Comment