Saturday, June 19, 2021

Configure The Domain To Your Shopify Store In 1 Hour











About:

  • About This Gig, I will create professional Shopify store



    Hi there,



    I am a professional Shopify Store developer and designer.



  • My services:   



    ✓ Custom store designs and development



    ✓ Complex themes customization



    ✓ Custom pages template design 



    ✓ Adding hot and trending products



    ✓ Categories / collections (unlimited)



    ✓ Blogs and articles template setup 



    ✓ Menu navigation (mega menu)



    ✓ Payment gateway setup



    ✓ Most popular apps / plugins Integration



    ✓ Newsletter form (email subscription feature)



    ✓ Social media integration ( facebook, twitter, instagram etc )



  • Additional Services



    ✓ Logo designing



    ✓ Banners/sliders designing



    ✓ Basic training to manage the store



    ✓ Domain linking



    ✓ Fix Shopify bugs

     

    ✓ 24/7 support and much more.



  • Feel free to contact me so we can discuss all in detail.

Reviews


:

Great seller , asked to trasfer domain to my shopify store - had is sorted within 30 min. Pleasant to work worth . Will be back again - when i need to do this again. Highly recommended.

:

We started on a "simple" broken domain issue. It wasn't simple and my last expert hired straight from Shopify quit when it got hard. But Aftabahmed101 stayed with me and figured it out. He succeed and put my website live again! He is really easy to work with. He listens well and guides me in finding the info on my side. I already hired him again for more work!!!

:

Amazing, quick and super friendly

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment