Saturday, June 19, 2021

Design Your Complete Shopify Store Shopify Website











About:

Hi,

I am Sharon_lea and Professional Web Developer. I have developed a lot of e-commerce stores. I have great knowledge of  Shopify liquid programming and PHP and MySQL database. I have experienced more than 10 years in this field of web development. 



I will design Shopify Store, Shopify Website Dropshipping Store, and Shopify SEO

 

I am offering the following services.

 

header and footer setup

 

shopify store design



Shopify Pages Add

 

Shopify website setup



Shopify Product Add



e-commerce web design



e-commerce shopping cart



fully functional Shopify website setup

 

complete Shopify store setup

 

shopify homepage setup

 

product and collection page setup

 

social media integration



shopify app integration



Shopify Theme Installation

 

Instagram feed setup

 

design Shopify store 



shopify website 



dropshipping store

 

Important Note: All above cannot cover in only this gig price. You just need to contact me before submitting the order.



Platform

Shopify

Supported plugin types

Marketing

Payment

Finance

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment