Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Customize Your Shopify Dropshipping Store











About:

About This Gig



Looking for design changes and customizations in your Shopify store and can't find the perfect one?



SHOPIFY CHANGES AND CUSTOMIZATIONS WILL INCLUDE



  1. Bug fixes if there are any errors on all over the Shopify store
  2. Template changes or customizations for Shopify store
  3. Product uploading if included in your package
  4. Homepage changes and customizations 
  5. Analytics integration
  6. Social media links
  7. Mobile responsive
  8. 24/7 live chat
  9. Currency converter
  10. Language translator 
  11. Cart reminder
  12. Upsells & cross-sells
  13. Cookies & cache
  14. Facebook pixel integration
  15. Google Analytics integration
  16. Premium theme 
  17. Compare functionality
  18. Sidebar cart
  19. mobile web booster
  20. Countdown cart timer 
  21. Look book functionality
  22. 360 degree product view
  23. Powerful mega menu
  24. Mobile toolbar
  25. Unlimited filters
  26. Product compare functionality
  27. And much more



There is going to be more than the above points as I like to give 100% of my services with 100% satisfactory results for the Shopify store design changes and customizations. Let's discuss your Shopify store now :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amy gets the job done! I can always rely on her services.

Seller's Response:

thankYou so much

Seller's Response:

Amy did a great job on my site. Her services are fast, and she is reliable! I used her services anytime I need to update or need changes made to my site. This is my second time using her, and I will continue doing so! Book her services ASAP!!!! She will not disappoint!!

Seller's Response:

Thankyou..!! and Ofc I am Always here for your help

:

This is the 2nd order. Amy is very fast and professional




No comments:

Post a Comment