Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Build High Converting Dropshipping Shopify Store Website











About:

****QUALITY IS MORE BETTER THAN QUANTITY****

Welcome to the Dropshipping Store Gig

Hi respected buyer,



Welcome



Hi, I'm Haris I am in dropshipping since 2016 and one of the most experienced dropshipping experts here I had created a lot of successful stores. You have a good opportunity to get a high conversion store very cheap now! 

I will always here to help you if you have additional questions with the store.

ONE PRODUCT DROPSHIPPING STORE SERVICES ARE:



→ Premium Shopify Theme customized for one product store.

→ Announcement bar setup

→ One Professional logo

→ Easy navigation 

→ Installing very useful apps

→ Make On-page SEO

→ 1 or multiple winning products imported from Oberlo.

→ Setup Mobile Friendly (Responsive Design)

→ Any Premium Shopify Theme customized for one product store.

→ Create Pages (About us, Contact Us, Refund Policy, Privacy Policy, FAQ)

→My personal support before and after the project. Answer all your queries.

→And so many more...

     I'm sure you’ll be happy with your purchase.

Why Me?

  • Fast delivery
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Personal touch with a new design every time
  • 100% Refund if you want with no question asked

Note : 

 If you have any doubts or questions please contact me before ordering

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I very much likely will take service for my shopify store in future if i want to upgrade my store, Prompt reply and good communication. Was patient enough to understand my requirements and delivered it with satisfaction. Got my store done in one day. Excellent service.

:

Thank you

:

Seller gave an old store that he made, he changed it after. Didn't understand a few requests, but the store itself was good.

:

did a very nice and fast job good communication

:

The website looks Amazing! I love the theme. I will definitely be coming back to him as needed




No comments:

Post a Comment