Friday, August 6, 2021

Redesign Shopify Website Or Shopify Drop Shipping Store











About:

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪   PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER    ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

My name is Rashid Amir. I am a Shopify Expert, Shopify Developer with 6+ years of extensive design and development experience. I do Shopify Store Design, Shopify theme development, Shopify Store Development, Shopify theme customization. I have a great knowledge of Shopify liquid programming.

I am working with Shopify since 2014.

I assure “QUALITY” in the work of which we do. I have a passionate mind to do work. I can guarantee my task will not disappoint you and you will be willing to do work with me in the future.

✅ I am offering the following Services.

  • Shopify Website Setup
  • Shopify Store Design
  • Shopify Theme Customization
  • Shopify Homepage Customization
  • Shopify Product Page Customization
  • Shopify Header and Footer Design
  • Shopify Collection Page Setup
  • Shopify Product Page Setup
  • Shopify  Navigation and Inventory Setup
  • Drop-shipping from Ali Express
  • Important content pages
  • Mail-chimp Integration
  • Shipping and Payment

    and many many more...

Note:

     This is my basic gig. If you have a big project or any other services you need then you must contact me before placing the order.



Thanks for visiting my Profile.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow. I have been working with Rashid for 2-3 weeks and he's been amazing. He is very patient. The communication is great, he's working around the clock to make sure all questions are answered. The website looks amazing, beyond what I was looking for, he needs to be on the Fiverr PRO platform. Very much underrated. I would do all my websites through him again. I hope you guys do as well. Thank you Rashid for your hardwork and dedication.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

:

Was on top of every little detail through and through the whole process and was very quick to respond to every time I had a change on the site. Did an amazing job recommend him to others as a top choice and will defenatly be following up with him for future project

:

He was very professional and did exactly what I asked for. Very satisfied with the work and took care of likes, dislikes and all the changes I wanted to be done. Definitely recommend him for website designing because his work is very very professional.

:

It is a pleasure working with Rashid. He is professional and hardworking and patient. His shopify experience adds value- ty Rashid!




No comments:

Post a Comment