Monday, August 2, 2021

Create One Product Shopify Store











About:

Looking for Professional one product shopify dropshipping store for your business! so you are at right Place.



I will provide you outstanding services in Low Cost and High Profit one product shopify store.Because i believe that Quality is more important than Quantity.



What you Will get in This Gig?

  • Complete one product shopify store
  • Install and Customize shopify Theme
  • Add One Winning Product
  • Payment gateway integration
  • Pages (About us, contact us, privacy, terms, return policies)
  • Import one product from aliexpress
  • Modern looking mobile responsive design
  • Add title and Description to your product
  • Set Up Product pricing and Shipping 
  • Different currency Setup
  • Conversion boosters (Countdown timer e.t.c)

Note :

Please Message Me Before Order a Gig.

Reviews


:

If I can give 6 stars I would, for quality, service, and communication on this project. Merhban has given me such a wonderful design and everything on my page looks beautiful, works perfectly, and was delivered in a timely manner. It's not everyday you find someone like him, as it is not an easy task to work under deadlines yet still create a perfect site - I did not need ANY revisions at all, and I consider myself extremely grateful to have chosen him on this gig. No detail was left unchecked, he answers promptly and is professional, and the website was exceptional. I can confidently say Merhban has gone and exceeded my expectations, and I'll be coming back for sure.

:

Order delivered after 24Hrs I was amazed of how well the store looks like it feels premium and branded I give 11/10 I would reccomend for anyone whos looking to start their ecom journey to use his service!

:

this is my first ever delivery in fiver and this is the best value shopify store on fiver period. he replies instantly, cares about you and your success and has a ton of valuable knowledge to help you start out no problem. my store looks professional and the UI is great with no bugs and its perfect!

:

Am quite impressed with this guy. He did more than I expected. He has good communication and he his very patient even when asked obvious questions, he took time to explain everything... I will definitely engage his service again.

:

I'm in love with my work, and I adore the time we spent together. He is simply the best vendor I have dealt with on Fiverr, and I will undoubtedly use him again and again for additional work.




No comments:

Post a Comment