Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Create Shopify Online Store











About:

Hi,

Thank you for exploring Devas Studio. Simply send your project needs, I will convert your rough data into the dynamic beautiful store with all important features. 



Services:

  • Shopify Setup
  • Theme configuration
  • Multi-tier pricing
  • Coupons
  • Responsive
  • Advanced shipping rules
  • Shipping integration
  • Integration payment gateways
  • Product management
  • Ability to extend the functionality



My Promise :) 

  • Friendly Communication
  • Quick Response
  • Cost-effective
  • 3-month Free support
  • Unlimited Revisions



If you need any help from me, just inbox me. I will send you a quick report about a procedure, cost, timeframe. 



Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you Devas for the incredible job you did on our website! You listened to our requests and was thoughtful about the final product. We are thrilled to have this platform to launch our new business! Devas was efficient, communicated well (regardless of the time difference - I don't think she sleeps much!), completed the project on time and was a pleasure to work with - we will be calling on her again! And We strongly recommend Devas for best work done.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, love to work with cooperative clients

:

If I could give her more than 5 stars, I would! The store that she created for me was incredible. It completely exceeded my expectations, I could not believe how professional the finished store turned out. The service was 10/10

:

I am very thankfull to you

:

Very helpful person with easy and pleasant communication. The result looks really good and professional. I look forward to continuing working together in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment