Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Build Your Shopify Shop











About:

I will build your Shopify Store for you! I will delay the shopify fees as long, as you aren't satisfied with you Store



As Shopify Partner I can develop your Store as long as I want and only if you're completely satisfied I transfer the shop to you



I built multiple Online stores, even as a normal website for an agency. When you go with me you get:



  • custom store in English or german
  • delayed Shopify fees
  • custom homepage, if you wish
  • Paid Premium Themes, if you go with premium or standard
  • 10 days customer support after on any store



If you're interested in letting me build your Store, then just shoot me a message and I will jump into building right away!



Have a great day!



Michael

Reviews


:

Schnelle Bearbeitung, top Kommunikation. Meine Erwartungen wurden direkt umgesetzt, sehr zu empfehlen

:

Efficient and a pleasure to deal with.

:

Super Kommunikation und sehr kompetent! Ich freue mich auf die weitere Zusammenarbeit!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment