Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Setup Your Shopify Store











About:

About this Gig



15 Seconds that is the amount of time you have to capture your customers. I will setup and design your Shopify store to capture that 15 Seconds.



Why Me?



This isn't just a gig for me, I personally enjoy creating Shopify stores to help businesses thrive. I know how important it is to sell, I am a professional sales person myself! but I also love website development and design.



What you will receive?



  • A Shopify store that is ready to sell
  • A store that looks great (you would want to show everyone!)
  • Color Consultation
  • Good Communication - Because I am passionate about your entry into Ecommerce you can ask me anything, I am not a robot :)
  • Logo Addition
  • Payment Gateway integration
  • Navigation Setup
  • Add Products/ Categories / Collections
  • SEO
  • Shipping Methods

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Learnt different aspects of our business to provide a perfect solution. Awesome communication. Definitely my go to person for anything else I might need. 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

:

thanks! it was a pleasure working with you and congrats on joining the most powerful ecommerce platform, Shopify!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment