Thursday, August 12, 2021

Design Or Customize Ecommerce Website On Wordpress By Woocommerce











About:

Hello! Welcome to my Gig.



Planning to build a responsive E-Commerce website with an attractive design? Let me introduce myself, I’m Adil Parvez. I’m a professional WordPress, E-Commerce and WooCommerce website expert. I will create/customize your E-commerce website using WooCommerce or according to your requirements. I can create almost any type of website using WordPress.



What do I provide?

  • WordPress installation
  • Theme installation and customization (Provide by you)
  • WooCommerce installation and setup
  • Multivendor website creation (by Dokan plugin)
  • Payment gateway integration
  • Shipping addition
  • Product upload
  • Content upload
  • Order tracking
  • Variable product creation
  • Cupon system
  • Product review and rating
  • Blog page (If you want)



Reason to hire me!

  • Unlimited revision until you are satisfied
  • 24/7 support
  • Responsive design
  • Your time zone will be my working time



Note: 

If I use any premium theme/plugin, you might need to purchase it. Please contact me before placing the order to avoid cancellation. I’m here to help you with the best support. Thanks for visiting my gig. Cheers!



Regards:

Adil Parvez.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment