Sunday, August 8, 2021

Create Magento From Scratch Or By Using Theme











About:

I have 5 years of professional experience in designing  and developing and customizing a wide range of Magento  e-Commerce websites. Over last 5 years I have dealt with various Magento projects of different complexity for start-ups and big companies as well. Designing and development is my main specialization and that is why I can provide you with strong, reliable and scalable solutions. 


My core competency lies in:-
- Magento Website development
- PSD to HTML
- PSD to Magento
- Customizing Magento Extensions
- Template Integration in Magento
- Template Customization in Magento
- Debugging in Magento
- Version Upgrades
- Patches updation
- Integrating payment gateways
- Integrating shipping methods
- Integrating extensions
- Optimizing /Speeding up magento
- Fixing affected websites
- Multi-store setups in magento
- Development of Magento projects from scratch
- Knowledge of cPanel/WHM/Plesk
- PHP
- HTML
- CSS
- Javascript
- Jquery
- Logo Designing
- Adobe Illustrator designs


I’m looking forward to hear from you and cooperate in developing a perfect project of any complexity. You will find me as reliable, prompt, quick learner developer in my tasks .



Thanks

Reviews


:

Excellent work as usual.

:

excellent work as per usual

:

Great job!

:

Excellent Service ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

:

The job was done as requested. Will continue to use this seller for more work on this site and many others.




No comments:

Post a Comment