Thursday, May 20, 2021

Create Any Kind Of Shopify Store Professionally











About:

************   PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER   ***********



Do you need Shopify Dropshipping Store? You are the right place.



About Myself: I am a Professional Shopify Dropshipping Store Developer. I have almost 3 years of experience in this sector. I know HIDDEN TIPS TRICKS about Shopify.



My Gig Offer:



1. Install theme ( Free + Premium)

2. Logo Set up

3. Winning Product Research & Upload

4. Upload Products

5. Set up Product Variation

6. Set up Payment Gateway

7. Add Multi Currencies

8. Add Multi-Language

9. Shipping Method

10. Live Chat

11. Install Required Apps

12. Facebook Pixel Integration

13. SEO Optimization

14. Google Analytics Set up

15. Social Media Integration

16. Set up Countdown Timer

17. Set up Trust Badge

18. Add Newsletter Form

19. Navigation/Menu Set up

20. Upsell & Cross-sell Set up

21. Set up Discount Popup

22. Sales Channel Integration



SPECIAL ATTRACTION:



1. Unlimited Revisions

2. 24/7 Helpline

3. Lifetime Support

4. 100% Refund



Thank you so much for reading my whole Gig Description.



I hope you will work with me for a Long Time.

Inbox me if you want to create Shopify Dropshipping Store.



All the Best.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good job. Thanks.

:

Good and reliable

:

considerably straight-forward

:

All the best.

:

Average, nothing special




No comments:

Post a Comment