Monday, May 17, 2021

Shopify Website Design Or Shopify Store Redesign Revamp Shopify Redesign











About:

SHOPIFY WEBSITE DESIGN SHOPIFY STORE REDESIGN



Welcome to my page where you the project as discussed.



I'm a seasoned shopify and dropshipping website developer with years of experience working with different business ideas. My graphical design knowledge makes me have a better eyes for catchy designs.



I will design converting shopify store website and dropshipping store website which will be attractive and responsive. I will use my skill and experience to build a store that will bring back a great ROI.



Why Choosing My Gig:

  • Opening and configuration of Shopify store
  • SEO Friendly Titles and Text
  • Responsive and Converting Shopify Website
  • Creation of Pages (Contact, Privacy, etc.)
  • Premium theme setup (Standard & Premium packages only)
  • Top Selling Unique Products
  • Installation of Necessary Apps for Conversion
  • Payment Gateway Integration
  • Theme installation
  • Header Settings (including Main Menu)
  • Banner Settings
  • Creating products, product categories and adding products to store



Why Me?

  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Timely Delivery
  • 24/7 Customer Support



NOTE: MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER



Regards,

Kurlly.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller was the best! He was very professional and understood exactly what I wanted to be done. He also added in his professional options which were very my needed. Turn around time was as I expected it to be. I would highly recommend this seller and will be using him again in the future. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the honest review

Seller's Response:

Good communication

Seller's Response:

Thanks for being a real man, I really appreciate you.

:

Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment