Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Create A Shopify Store Or Shopify Website











About:

Hello, 



I am a professional web developer working on Shopify for 5 years, I have a 100% customer satisfaction ratio so far.



Are you looking for a fully-featured Shopify store, an eye-catchy Shopify website with a stunning theme and want to sell your products in just 5 days? then you are at the right gig.



I offer services from a simple bug fix to a brand new Shopify store that is fully responsive. Furthermore, I can install different apps from the Shopify store and set it up to enhance the functionality of your store, and can also integrate Google analytics, Facebook pixel for a better understanding of your audiences, and can do custom coding work for your required result, I also offer on-page SEO. which I check on online tools and pdf version result is provided.



I listed the services for your Shopify store 



Logo, Banner, Theme designing

Theme Customization

Shopify Apps installation  

Custom Sections  

On-page SEO  

Google Analytics / Facebook Pixel Setup 

Managing all Products

Making Collections 

MailChimp/Klaviyo for Shopify

Setup Payment Gateways

Sales channel Like FB, Instagram setup



*Please inbox me before placing your order



Many Thanks 

Zamarr 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was a very difficult project as I'd little experience with creating a shopify store and wasn't able to communicate effectively what I needed, so it was a big learning curve. Knowing what i do now, I'm sure things would have gone a lot more smoothly. Zamarr has been very patient all along and I appreciated this. We still require amendments as I have had to make some additional adjustments and changes. On the whole I think it was a good job done that would have been a better experience for me had I prepared myself better. Zamarr was very understanding throughout the process and I expect to have an excellent store when the amendments are completed.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your work

:

These guys are providing excellent service. Very professional with good communications & on time. Highly recommended--

:

thank you so much i appreciate

:

Fab Work Will be doing more stuff




No comments:

Post a Comment