Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Create Shopify Ecommerce Website With Shogun, Pagefly, Gempages Or Zipify











About:

Hello,



Are you looking for shopify expert who can create a fully responsive shopify store using shogunPagefly, gem pages or zipify page builder? or to solve your shopify store related issues?

Yes, You are the right place. You can expect only high-quality results on your Projects.



Contact me Before Placing Order

I’ll read your requirements first then I’ll design a Dynamic & Responsive landing/Product page for you



What will you get?



  • Domain Setup
  • Secured and user-friendly admin panel
  • 100% Responsive Design
  • Fully Branded Shopify Store
  • High Converting Landing Page
  • Eye-catchy Product Page
  • Increasing sales and Leads
  • Drop-Shipping Business Setup
  • Email Subscribe form
  • Popup setup
  • Responsive Slider
  • Product upload
  • Speed Optimization
  • text/Images/GIF Content for store (If needed)
  • Free Logo Design for your Store (If needed)



Why Me?

  • 1.5+ Years of Professional experience with Shopify Store
  • Eye-catchy and unique Store Design
  • It will be Easy to Manage and Update your site in the future
  • Free Support within 30 days of order completion.
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed



"if you don’t know which package is right for you, 

if you have any question, then feel free message me"

Best Regards,

saakil

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller is different. I've worked with tens of fiverr freelancers claiming expertise in web design and implementation but NOTHING comes close to this. Not only did he meet all of my requirements, he suggested performance optimizations that weren't even on my radar. After the order was complete, he still continued to work on my projects even while juggling others just to ensure my satisfaction. Saakil is different, to say the least. Highly recommend him to all looking for quality page design with minimal cost and extreme attention to customer satisfaction.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much >3

Seller's Response:

Ive worked with a few landing page people however none compare to the level Saakil has provided. Super happy and I will be using him for many more landing pages.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

One of the most professional providers I've experienced on Fiverr. Very responsive; understanding; listening. A whole team that works together and they are complementary so I can only recommend their service. I will certainly use them again for other projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment