Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Create Your Branded Dropshipping Shopify Store











About:

Ever thought why 98% Shopify Dropshipping Fails?



People just don't know what little things matter the most in this industry.



Since being in this industry from last 3 years with all my expertise, I know the exact science behind Successful Shopify Dropshippping Store.



The reason I stand out on Fiverr -



✔ Dropshipping has allowed me to work for myself for over 3 years

✔ Over 3 years experience

✔ I'm well known and trusted throughout the industry.

✔ 100% Customer Satisfaction

✔ A genuine person who wants to help you succeed!

I have helped almost 200 people to escape their 9-5 jobs. My goal is to help over 100000 families worldwide.



Things I provide in my packages -



✔ Help you select a profitable niche you're passionate about

✔ Professionally designed store made to convert with a premium theme ($350 r/p)

✔ Hand-vetted top selling products for your niche(5-10 Days Shipping)

✔ Trustworthy branding

✔ Mobile, page speed & SEO optimized

✔ Live Chat

✔ A store built to CONVERT!

+ Aftersale Support



Please reach out to me before ordering and request your free facebook ads blueprint!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Top-notch seller. Great communication and we told him exactly what we wanted and the deliverable exceeded our expectations. We weren't expecting much for the price but ended up getting a store worth way more. We will be working with you again in the future!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your review Andrew. It was fun working on your website! Wish you great success with your e-commerce business.

:

Wow! All I can say is Jitendranahar is by far the best freelancer I’ve ever hired! I’ve paid 100s and 100s of dollars to get Shopify stores made, and recently tried the 6-8 dollar store option from Jitendranahar. It was EASILY the best store I’ve ever gotten! I was shocked from the price I paid. I am going to always come back and order from him!!

:

Extremely grateful to be able to help you with your store. Wish you great success with your Dropshipping business.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment