Sunday, May 16, 2021

Create Professional Shopify Dropshipping Store Or Ecommerce Website











About:

Hi!!

My name is Aaleeee and I have all the necessary skills that you looking for. I will make a complete Shopify store from SCRATCH to the level of SALES with eye-catching and responsive design by implementing my 4 years+ of experience.

I will be the perfect person to provide you with modren Shopify Expert designs

My Services Includes::

  • Building a Highly Responsive Profitable Shopify Website
  • Top Selling Products and Collections from Ali Express
  • Premium design
  • Navigation & Menus (Mega Menus)
  • Dropshipping using oberlo app
  • High-Quality, Titles, Images with products
  • Products & Collection listing
  • Essential pages of Shopify Website
  • Page creation (About us, Contact us, privacy)
  • Newsletter Popup
  • Social media integration
  • Best Apps Install 
  • Facebook Pixel integration
  • Domain setup
  • Shipping setup
  • Live chat
  • Upsell feature and much more

Why Us?:

  • On-Time Delivery
  • Free 24/7 Support
  • Unlimited Revisions



Don't hesitate to contact me :)

Reviews


:

Amazing service. Wonderful

:

Great work.

:

Perfect work as always. Thank you

:

It was great, and easy to work with alee Great communication, very flexible.. put me at ease as a beginner... shared some real indepth insights that are up 2 date and relevant.. Hope to work with alee again very soon

:

Thank you so much, this is a very great work :) recomended




No comments:

Post a Comment